1200 X 600 X 45 MM Excellent Resistance Against Moisture ,
Corrosion & Rod XPS Foam Board for Concrete Floors
Low Density XPS Extrusion Line
The production cost of Styrofoam Insulation Board is mainly
determined by how much materials are used in one cubic meter. Hence
every Styrofoam Plant makes efforts to bring down Density to save
Styrofoam Insulation Board made by HCFC usually bears a density of
30-55Kg/m3 and when CO2 is applied, the density tends to be higher
of above 35Kg/m3.
Experiments tell that Isobutane / LPG has a tendency to be more
thoroughly mixed with Polystyrene melts. Due to its high solubility
and with aid of small percentage of water, final Styrofoam density
could be decreased to 28Kg/M3.
Main applications of Foam Tile Backer Board
Used as a watertight layer on walls and floors in houses, hotels
and other wet areas such as bathroom, shower room.
Other places to be insulated and waterproofed.
Applications of Foam Tile Backer Board
1. as a watertight layer on walls and floors in wet rooms and
2. as an insulation layer in under floor heating to avoid heat
3. as partition walls in wood or steel frames.
4. substitute for gypsum board and fiber cement board; insulation
and waterproofing; lighter so that more easily to install.
5. As enclosures for bathtubs, water pipes, etc.
6,Can very easily and fast formed to be small shelves, washbasins,
shower benches and soap boxes.
7. Combining with CMAX curved/shapeable boards, kinds of decorative
models can be made with your infinite creativity.
Choose a way to fix CMAX board according to the substrate to be
fixed. Normally, using modified tile adhesive for solid concrete
wall/floor and strengthened by mechanical fixings when necessary
while only using mechanical fixings for wood and steel frame.
1. Dry areas: reinforce all joints between boards, floors and walls
by 125px or 250px wide self-adhesive tape.
2. Wet areas: reinforce by suitable waterproof tape.
1. Strengthening all joints between boards, floors, walls and
mechanical fixings placements by suitable waterproof tape.
2. Strengthening joints between walls, outside corners and inside
corners by special corners.
3. Sealing pipe holes with special waterproof tape.
4. Strengthening once again by waterproof glue, liquid tanking
membrane, tanking membrane paint, etc. when necessary.
Thermal conductivity, 90 days, 10°C
Water absorption rate
Water vapor permeance
Dimension Change Rate
Flame Retardancy B1
-50 to 75
|can be odm|