Auto Cv Joint cv. Shaft joint 49500-1E050 for Hyundai
This fits the following cars: KIA RIO 2005-, HYUNDAI ACCENT (MC)
2005-, HYUNDAI GETZ 2002-2011.
Model Number: For Hyundai
Our Advantage :
1. More than 20 years experience .
2. Good quality with competitive price.
3. full stock ,We can provide cv.joint for all kinds of car types.
4. Delivery fast . Need to see the quantity . Usually 10 days can
5. warranty: We will provide 1 years warranty if our goods damage.
6. Good after sales service.
Q1 : Why choose us ?
A: 1. professional in steering racks business for more then 23
years. The product what we produced Are high quality.
2. Excellent service , Fast delivery and competitive.
Q2: What is your terms of payment ?
A: T/T. 30% deposit ,and 70% before delivery .
Q3: How about your delivery time ?
A: Generall , It will takes 15-30days after receiving your deposit.
The specific delivery time depends on the items and quantity of
Q4: Cab you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes . We can produce by your samples or technical drawing.
Q5: What is your sample policy?
We can supply the sample if we have stock . but the sample cost and
fight cost should be paid by customer.
How to see the cv.joint is broken.
1. Clicking sound when turning: The most common symptom of a bad CV axle is a clicking noise when
turning. This is most often heard during sharp turns at lower
2. Clunking sound on acceleration or deceleration: When the inner CV joint begins to fail, you may experience a
clunking sound when accelerating or quickly letting off the
throttle to prepare for braking.
3. Grease on the inside of your tire: Because both joints are protected with a rubber boot that contains
grease, any tear or crack in the boot can result in grease leaking
4. Vibration while driving: If the shaft of your CV axle is bent, you may begin to experience
a vibration while driving.