ABB Martine Turbocharger VTC Series Gas Outlet Casing for Ship
The VTC turbocharger is designed for the diesel engine with an
output range of 500 to 3,200 kw. The turbocharger is characterized
by its high compactness which is achieved through the use of
internal plain bearings lubricated by the engine lube oil system.
The VTC turbochargers are no longer in production. They are now
fully in service by our global service network and Original Spare
parts are available to keep your application running
Main Technical Parameters
Volume Technical Data
- Requirement:filtration rating is less than 20μm
- Compressor type:centrifugal compressor
- Pressure plates:vaned diffuser type
- Cooling method for casings:non-water-cooling method is adopted for
gas inlet casing, and water-cooling method for outlet casing.
- Total efficiency:more than 60%
- VTC turbochargers are of extremely robust design, dimensioned to
last the useful life of the engine and undermanding in operation.
- High reliability is achieved through a commitment of highest
manufacturing quality and close tolerances.
- All spare parts can be used without re-machining.
- All VTC turbochargers are provided with water connections at the
compressor end, enabing them to be washed with water.
- All complete turbocharger series and spare parts provided.
- Good quality promised.
- Competitive price.
- 24-hour service available.
- One year warranty .
- Samples and Drawings are welcomed for development.
- Your professional consultant to meet your requirements.
- Certificate can be provided.
Questions & Answers
Q: When will you deliver the goods?
A: About one week after payment. It also depends on the quantity
and whether you need mould making.
Q: How about quality of products?
A: We strictly control every detail of the products. Each product
is inspected before leaving factory, with the top quality of China.
Q: How about price?
A: We will offer you the best and competetive price.
Q:Do you accept customized orders?
A: Yes. With design team, OEM and ODM orders are highly welcome.
Q:Which transportation do you accept?
A: DHL, FedEx, EMS etc, as for your convenience.
Q:What about payment terms?
A: T/T, L/C, PayPal and West Union are acceptable.
Q:Can you accept mould making?