Customized Thermoplastic Sheets Vacuum Forming Plastic Cover/Parts
Please kindly note all below items are customized design, display
item according to customer needs, please do not buy directly.This
product is just for your reference, if you are interested in vacuum
formed products, please tell us your size,materila,thickness,
color, and other specific requirements or offer us the 2D/3D
drawing, we custom it fo you!
Thermoplastic Sheets Vacuum Forming Plastic Cover/Parts
The maximum size can reach 2200*1490*450mm according to customer
Aluminum mold, copper mold, timber mold, plaster mold according to
Texture, offset printing, spray painting, screen printing, chrome
OEM/ODM, speical design for your products
5~7 days for sample approval, mass run depends on your q'ty
Why Use Vacuum Forming?
Vacuum thermoforming has advantages over other plastic production
Here are some potential benefits that would make vacuum forming a
good choice for your plastic part:
- Large parts or multi-part uses
- Moderate annual volumes
- Tight tooling budget
- Rapid product development
Vacuum Forming Technology
Vacuum thermoforming is a plastic manufacturing process in which a
2 dimensional thermoplastic sheet is heated to a forming optimal
temperature and, using vacuum and pressure, is formed into a 3
Productive Plastics’ Vacuum Forming Services/Capabilities
A wide range of vacuum forming technical capabilities are available
based on the equipment used, materials used, and desired product
Productive Plastics uses state-of-the-art equipment, including the
following vacuum thermoforming machines:
- 60″ x 72″ single station vacuum, pressure and twin sheet former
- 48″ x 96″ single station vacuum, pressure and twin sheet former
- 48″ x 72″ four station rotary vacuum, pressure and twin sheet
- 84″ x 108″ four station rotary vacuum, pressure and twin sheet
All machines a capable of vacuum forming, pressure forming and
1. Our factory Located in Wuxi , China.
2. Across the company, we have extensive knowledge of the quality
and design requirements of the aerospace, medical, and electronics
3. Our tooling engineers have over 10 collective years of
4. We have 8 of heavy gauge vacuum forming machine, 5 of CNC
trimming machine, and 2 of thin gauge thermoforming machine.
5. We take pride in strong working partnerships with our material
suppliers and their application development and testing
Wuxi Ocean Tech provides a variety of secondary services to our
customers so that we can meet all of your end-to-end needs. Our
secondary service capabilities include the following:
1. Complex Assembly. Bosen plastic can execute complex product
assembly with ease to meet all of your specifications.
2. Painting. We provides in-house finish painting according to your
needs.provides in-house finish painting and RF/EMI shielding.
3. Screen printing.We can do the screen printing on the product.
The processes can be printing before vacuum forming on flat plastic
sheet or after vacuum forming on finished product,we called
distortion printed forming.