315A Digital AC / DC Pulsed Inverter IGBT TIG Welding Machine
1. Reactive power correction, inverter, soft switch technology,
square wave power supply;
2. Compact structure, stable welding current, steady and intensive
arc, foot pedal controller interface for safe operation, reliable
and durable, easy for maintenance;
3. Strong capability of oxide film liquidates, fantastic welder
4. Thermostatic protection, over-voltage protection, over-current
protection, under-voltage protection;
5. With pulse welding function ensure perfect welding performance,
especially for thin plate welding, up-welding and vertical welding;
6. DC welder suitable for stainless steel, alloy steel, carbon
steel, copper, titanium, etc;
7. AC welder suitable for aluminum and aluminum alloy;
8. Complete accessories: welding torch, welding cable, earth clamp,
9. Easy operation interface, easy and direct viewing.
10. All parameters can be exact adjusted to achieve high quality
11. Good 10A small pilot arc function, 100% pilot arc sucessful
12. Water cooling / air cooling exchange switch, which is suitable
for long time working with big current, long using life for welding
13. Full new air channel and anti-dust setup, stable working.
14. Quick connector for TIG welding torch, easy and reliable
15. Suitable for welding stainless steel, carbon steel, copper, titanium, etc. metal.
|Model||MultiTIG 315 AC / DC|
|Rated Input Voltage (V)||3Ph, 380|
|Frequency (HZ)||50 / 60|
|Rated Input Current (A)||13.6|
|Output Current Range (A)||10-315|
|Shell Protection Grade||IP21S|
|Welded Plate Thickness (MM)||0.5-15|
North America, South America , Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa
Detailed adjustable parameters lead to more accurate performance,
such as gas delay, current slow up, current decay and so on.
Can work on many different materials of metal such as stainless
steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, cooper, silver, titanium and so
Q1. Are you a factory?
A. Yes. We are factory occupying more than 100,000 m2, with excellent and professional technical team, 25 R&D
personnel, professional after-sales team, and around 200 workers
producing more than 1000 sets machines each year.
Q2. How can I get a quotation?
A. Leave us massage with your purchase requements and we will reply
you within one hour on working time. And you can aslo contact us by
phone or skype.
Q3. What are your quality control procedures?
A. Wonderful group adheres to strict quality control procedures
that begin with product design and carry through to the end of the
production process using state-of -the-art quality control
equipment .As an added measure, all clients receive production
samples for approval.
Q4. Are there any special requirements for OEM purchases?
A. Yes.We require proof of trademark registration in order to print
or emboss your trademark onto the product or packaging.
Q5: What is your warranty?
A: It is 12months. Usually we supply some spare parts for the
customer repair with next order if there is any broken.