Indoor IP20 Samsung 5630 LED Flex Strip Lights 115W with Copper /
White / Black PCB
1. High Output 5630smd LED as lighting source
2. 50lm -55lm per LED
5. DC 24v
6. Ability to choose any color temperature from 2800-7500K by
7. Passed CE and RoHs certification
This product is characterised by adustable color temperature used
in order to achieve the desired ambiance of the environment. Warm
and cold tones allow the user to meet diverse needs, ideal in a
dual use office, building or public place, or perhaps being able to
change the lighting effect when different clients or guests are
visiting. With a discreet design the Strip Light is easily
concealed, it offers ultra-high brightness and is particularly
suitable for backlit cabinets, ceiling decoration, defining objects
or furniture and for external landscaping designs.
1. Decorative lighting for exhibition shelves, advertising light
box and hotel etc;
2. Backlight for edge lighting/signage;
3. Holiday decorative lights, residential and outdoor lighting;
4. Bridge, garden, road and car lighting etc;
5. Long-distance project but with inconvenient wiring;
Warm White(2800-3200K) + Cool White(5500-7500K)
50lm-55lm per LED
-40℃ ～ +55℃
-25℃ ～ +65℃(25℃best)
CE, RoHS, FCC
Copper / White / Black
1000*10*0.2mm (3M adhesive on back)
5m/roll in each Anti-static bag
3M adhesive on back
Competitive advantages of Flexible LED strip:
1. Adaptability : LED light strips can be adapted for almost any
task, big or small.
2. Easy installtion: Installing individual lights one by one can be
a difficult task, especially when a vast number of lights are
required. Installing strip lights is extremely easy and requires
very little expertise.
3. Long Lasting : LED lights last longer than most other bulbs. If
a fluorescent light lasts for 10,000 hours, and an incandescent for
1500, LED light strips dwarf this number by lasting for a
potentially staggering 60,000 hours.
4. Hard to Damage :the LEDs are mounted to a flexible "ribbon" of
circuit board, which is durable enough to be bent around 90 degree
corners and attach to gradient surfaces.
5. Color Options : LEDs provide a wide range of different colors
from cold whites to warm yellows, oranges, and reds.
6. Cutting:LED Strip Lights are one of the few types of lighting in
existence that can be cut.
7. Low Voltage: LED Strips is a type of low voltage LED product,
making them safer to use and less of a risk.
8. Mobility : LED light strips can be powered by a small battery,
allowing them to placed almost anywhere.
9. No Glass : Many LEDs are covered in a plastic shell. This is
much safer than other bulbs, as there is no glass to smash.
10. Savings : Due to the low amount of energy they consume, and
their longevity, LEDs tend to reduce overall lighting
Available PCB Color and IP class