1. Blackout: for controlling day length, the double layered AAS99C
brings 99.9% blackout—enough for the most sensitive plants, such as
2. Supplemental lighting: choosing a white under side intensifies
supplemental lighting by 3~5%.
3. Cooling/heat retention: the aluminum or white upper side of AAS99C
reflects sunlight; at night the screen decrease the heat loss from
the crop, the plant temperature will stay higher the night frost
damage will be limited to a minimum.
4. Anti-UV and Antistatic: AAS99C is a highly UV stabilized product
with excellent antistatic properties the screen will stay clean and
efficient for many years.
5. Fog drop preventionï¼the knitting structure of AAS99C protects the screen from dews by
allowing sufficient airflow though the humidity will be a little
higher while it’s closed.
6. Small occupation: though two layers, AAS99C allow itself to be
bundled to a small size for maximum available light.
6 types of Blackout screen can be supplied:
AAS99C A/B+ B/B:
Upper layer: aluminum/black; under layer: black/black
AAS99C A/B+ B/W:
Upper layer: aluminum/black; under layer: black/white
Upper layer: aluminum/aluminum; under layer: black/black
Upper layer: aluminum/ aluminum ; under layer: black/white
Upper layer: white/black; under layer: black/black
Upper layer: white/black; under layer: black/white
Available types and technical data
AAS99C A/B+ B/B
AAS99C A/B+ B/W
3.2m, 4.3m, 5.3m, 6.2m. Other widths are available on demand.
5 years under all types of greenhouse covering (including the
covering without anti-UV efficiency).
*AAS99C can be made from flame retardant polymer materials
(halogen-free) alone; this is applied in a fire safety perspective