90(L) x 90(D) x 190(H)cm 35" x 35" x 75"
Dual control panel:
Gross weight (kg)
FM/CD Player or MP3,MP4:
Carton Size: 186x99x33/111x99x22CM
Roof & background lighting
power switch Of 4 Color therapy lights
All the high-voltage have put Metal Hose
All parts are certified by CE ROHS ETL
All items are words plug socket
inside control panel
1. Sauna room benefits :
1. Detoxify and lose weight
2. Enjoy radiant and youthful skin
3. Find relief from pain
4. Healthy for your heart
5. Reduce unsightly cellulite
6. Wake up your immune system and combat the effects of daily
7. Enhance other treatment and exercise
8. Increases blood circulation
9. Ease joint pain and stiffness
10. Remove stress and fatigue
11. Interior and Exterior Lighting
12. Exquisite Exterior Details
13. No Visible Clips or Screws
14. With CD player
15.May burn up to 600 calories per sauna session (30 minutes)
3.Whole body magnetic therapy system
This is a green physical health-care system.According to the human
body meridian theory, Setting with health care magnetic beads in
many places of the sauna room, strong line of magnetic force
stimulates the human body acupuncture point, so as to prompt micro
circulation, eliminate fatigue and relieve pain.
4.How to use a sauna room
1. In general, you need 2 hours time, 2 large towels (1 to dry
yourself, 1 to lie down on), bathing shoes and soap.
2. Always take a shower before using the sauna - for hygienic
reasons and to remove the greasy film on your skin, which delays
the sweating process.
3. You have to be dry when going into the sauna (wet skin prevents
4. It’s recommended to prepare yourself for the heat with a warming
foot bath (3-5 minutes).
5. Please be quiet inside the sauna.
6. Please always sit or lie on a large enough towel (so that there
is enough room for your feet).
Good to know: warmth rises, therefore it’s hotter on the upper
benches. The higher you sit in the sauna, the hotter is the air.
Beginners should sit down on the lower or middle benches.
7. In case you lie down in the sauna, you should sit up straight
for the last 2 minutes and play with your legs to enhance your
blood circulation so that the blood doesn’t drop down in the lower
body and cause vertigo.
8. Don’t force yourself to stay. As soon as you feel unwell, leave
the sauna immediately. Your health is always the most important
A sauna bath takes between 8 and 12 minutes, 15 minutes maximum.
After that time you should leave the sauna.