Detailed Product Description
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation,Tens
(1) Function: Hammering, Acupuncture, Naprapathy, Cupping, Scraping and Massage.
(2) Three automatic mode:
Neck/Shoulder, Waist/Leg, and Foot
(3) Unique design of 2500Hz to make its therapeutic function penerate
into the skin.
(4) "Repeat" key can lock the best stimulation.
(5) LCD screen: Visualized display of body's applicable postion.
(6) Timing design with six sections of countdown, 5 minutes for each.
Gross Weight: 16kgs
Measurement: 65 x 29 x 47.5 CM
Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) currently is one
of the most commonly used forms of electroanalgesia. Hundreds of
clinical reports exist concerning the use of TENS for various types
of conditions, such as low back pain (LBP), arthritic pain,
sympathetically mediated pain, bladder incontinence, neurogenic
pain, visceral pain, and postsurgical pain.