- Portable, Indigenously Designed
- Microprocessor Controlled constant current
- Reliable & Accurate
All in one unit for...
- Neuromusular Monitoring
- Transcutaneous Mapping of the Peripheral Nerves
- Nerve Location
Nerve Mapper Mode (For Transcutaneous Tracing):
It helps to indentify the entry point thereby reducing patient
discomfort. also useful in defining anatomical landmarks,
especially in growing children, obese patients and in case of
patients with distored anatomy.
Nerve Locator Mode (Monitor):
Excellent for reliable location of nerves using very low current,
thereby increasing the success rate of regional Anesthesia and
reducing risk of nerve damage as compared to paresthesia technique,
also useful in...
Identifying/Locating Motor and Mixed Nerve
- Identifying Nerve during Neuro, Ortho, Ent, Pacdiatric and Plastic
Surgey. (eg. Facial Nerve).
- Pain Clinic
Nerve Locator Mode (Sensory):
A unique model to identify sensory nerves like lossopharyngeal and
other nerves in pain management.
- Transcutaneous Mapping Probe with Cable
- Interface Cable Pairs for Locator and Stimulatior
- Mains Adaptor
- Rechargeable Battery
- Stimulation Modes
- Separate output for Nerve Stimulator - Mapper and Locator for
- Automatic switch over from mains power adaptor to rechargeable
9Vbattery with low battery warning indicator.
- Feather-touch keypad for easy operation, simple setting and
- Variable current range as per the selected mode(impedane:0 to 5
- User programmable pulse width and frequency.
- Alphanumeric LCD display with back light.
- Automatic shutdown for power saving.
- Audio and back light on-off option.
- Small, Light-weight and user friendly.
- Compact size 100mm X 180mm X 40mm.
- Weight 425gm without battery.